Connect with me during one of my speaker engagements. Do you need a speaker for your event, feel free to contact me.
Upcoming speaker engagements
- March, Budapest, SUGCON EU, The architecture guide to SaaS migration
Past Speaker engagements
- December, Virtual, Sitecore Strategy Lunch
- November, Virtual, Konaverse Podcast
- October, Virtual, Customer strategy webinar, Sitecore Roadmap and investment strategy
- June, Virtual, Virtual SUGCON, Opening Keynote, Sitecore SaaS journey
- April, Virtual, Sitecore User Group Hungary, True omnichannel content delivery with Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub
- April, Virtual, Sitecore User Group Netherlands, True omnichannel content delivery with Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub
- March, Sitecore Virtual Developer Day, True omnichannel content delivery with Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub
- March, Virtual, Sitecore Minneapolis UG , True omnichannel content delivery with Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub
- March, Virtual, Sitecore User Group Middle East (SUGMEA), True omnichannel content delivery with Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub
- March, Video, What is Sitecore Experience Edge?
- March, Virtual, Sitecore User Group India, True omnichannel content delivery with Sitecore Experience Edge for Content Hub
- February, Virtual, Xcellerate. Announcing Sitecore Experience Edge
- December, Virtual, Home Assistant Conference 2020, Automate everything!
- July, Virtual, Xcellerate, The value of Sitecore Managed Cloud
- July, Virtual, Sitecore User Group Middle East (SUGMEA), Sitecore Managed Cloud
- October, London, United Kingdom, Microsoft Future Decoded – #ethics in a #machinelearning world
- November, Orlando, USA, Sitecore Symposium – What’s new in Sitecore land
- July, Chicago, USA, GSKO – Facilitator Product Management Panel
- March, Sitecore Virtual Developer Day 2019
- May, Bengaluru, India, Sitecore User Group Conference India (SUGCON India)
- April, London, UK, Sitecore User Group Conference Europe (SUGCON EU)
- February, Brussels, Belgium, Sitecore strategy and roadmap
- January, North America Technical Summit, What’s new in Sitecore 9.1 and roadmap
- November 2018 – Jboye Conference, Aarhus, Denmark;
- October, Sitecore Symposium, Orlando, USA– Technical Keynote and What’s new
- October, Sitecore MVP summit, Orlando, USA– Closing Keynote
- October, Sitecore Customer Leadership Board, Orlando, USA — Round table host; Insight on Digital Marketing Strategies in 3-5 Years
- September: DMEXCO, Cologne, Germany — How technology empowers the marketeers
- May: SUGCON India, Bangalore, India — Keynote
- April: 2018: SUGCON EU, Berlin, Germany — Keynote
- March, Sitecore Virtual Developer Day 2018
- January: 2018: Sitecore Partner webinar on Forms
- October: Sitecore Symposium, Las Vegas, USA — Introducing the brand new forms
- October, Sitecore MVP summit, Las Vegas, USA — Keynote
- July, Sitecore Global Sales Kick-off, San Diego, California — Collaboration for the win
- September 2016: Sitecore MVP summit, New Orleans, USA — Keynote
- September 2016: Sitecore Symposium, New Orleans, USA — Keynote
- November 2015: Sitecore Trendspot, Sydney, Australia– Understanding the Architecture
- September 2015: Sitecore Symposium Europe, Barcelona, Spain — Understanding the Architecture
- September 2015: Sitecore Symposium North America, Las Vegas, USA — Understanding the Architecture
- May 2015: SUGCON EU, Copenhagen, Denmark — From Mobile No No to Mobile Go Go and Closing keynote
- September 2014: Sitecore Symposium, Sitecore xDB; oh(No) Sql
- May 2014: SUGCON EU, Utrecht, The Netherlands — Sitecore xDB; oh(No) Sql
- May 2013: Trendspot, Utrecht, Netherlands — Sitecore 7; first look
- November 2012: SUGNL, Delft, The Netherlands — DMS Where is the data at?
- September 2012: Sitecore Symposium, Las Vegas, USA — DMS Where is the data at?
I’m active group member of the CMS expert group by Jboye & Co since 2012. A forum where CMS analysts, thinkers, practitioners, experts and vendors can meet, set the agenda for future industry developments, provide feedback and share thoughts and ideas in an inspiring setting. This meeting occurs four times a year.
Pieter Brinkman is Senior Director of Technical Marketing at Sitecore, overseeing global strategy for the company’s developer ecosystem go-to-market strategies, Sitecore’s sales demos and technical enablement of partners and technical employees.
Pieter is a seasoned technologist, strategist and leader. Prior to taking on his current title, he held several leadership positions at Sitecore over the past decade, including director roles overseeing technical marketing along with developer and platform evangelism. Pieter brings a diverse and unique skillset that combines expertise in technology, business and marketing and draws both from his work at Sitecore and his prior experience as a lead developer and independent entrepreneur. Pieter regularly speaks at Sitecore’s global summits and conferences, as well as Sitecore partner events. He is a graduate of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences and currently resides in Rotterdam, Netherlands.