Node-Red is available as an extension on Openhabian, this short post will explain you how to do this.
- Open Putty and start SSH session to your OpenHabian server. Login as with user Openhabian.
- Start the openHABian configuration tool
- In the openHABian configuration tool select Optional Components.
- In the optional components menu find NodeRED and press Enter. The installation of Node Red wil now start.
- Wait till the installation finalized and go to your browsers and visit your openHAB start page
Node-Red will now be available in the start menu.
You are now ready to go and to start with Node-Red!