Sitecore offers three “first-class” development approaches: From heavily complex with Sitecore custom, to rapid delivery with SXA, to completely headless with Sitecore JSS.
At Sitecore we’re always invested in enhancing across the different implementation options. All solutions use the same kernel, enhancements done to the kernel will reflect into all three implementation approaches.
During my presentation at Symposium I covered the enhancements and new features per development approach. This blog series will contain more details about the Sitecore 9.3 released enhancements and features.
(Upcoming) articles in series
- What’s new in Sitecore Land – full slide deck
- Sitecore 9.3 – Core platform Enhancements
- Sitecore 9.3 – SxA 9.3 Enhancements
- Sitecore 9.3 – Marketing feature enhancements
- Sitecore 9.3 – A container friendly release
Additional (community) resources and articles
- Officiale Sitecore 9.3 release notes
- Mark van Aalst blog post series on SxA 9.3
- Martina Welander Twitter stream Documentation and release highlights
- Robbert Hock – Sitecore 9.3 Installation series
Did you write an article on a 9.3 feature? Post your in the comments and I’ll update the list.